Senior Program Manager
Job ID: 3741
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The ideal candidate will perform supervisory program management and oversight to ensure successful program performance and is responsible for the overall team. Other responsibilities may include:
- Assigning staff.
- Formulating and enforcing work standards.
- Assigning contractor schedules.
- Reviewing work discrepancies.
- Supervising contractor and subcontractor lead personnel.
- Communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Expected to devote an appropriate amount of time to the overall management of this Contract, including coordination with Government staff, and assuring quality of work performed.
*This position requires on-site visits to the government facilities, namely the Pentagon.
- Active SECRET clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Engineering, or Computer Science, or Business or related field.
- Minimum 15 years of management experience with 10 years of information systems management experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Army Planning, Program, and Budget business systems.
The ideal candidate must possess a thorough understanding of planning, programming and budget formulation systems, components and capabilities used within the Army and OSD. Experience must include the supervision of business solutions, infrastructure, systems design, development, responsibility for contract administration, and personnel hiring and scheduling.