Job ID: 3740
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Alexandria, VA. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical management of tasks.
- Ensures technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner.
- Performs enterprise-wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
- Develops and manages the technical project plans to completion within time and resource constraints.
- Manages project team scheduling, tracking, reporting, risk analysis, and cost management, leads the design, implementation, and production life-cycle.
- Chairs integration meetings, stakeholder sessions, and requirement collection activities.
- Briefs Army leaders on current projects and the benefits to the Army.
- Active SECRET clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or other related field.
- Certified Project Management Professional.
- Minimum 5 years of program management experience with information systems.
- Must have 3 years minimum experience with cPROBE applications and possess an understanding of related planning, programming and budget formulation business processes and a thorough understanding of PPB components, design, construction, and capabilities.
- Minimum of one of the following disciplines: At least 3 years project management experience managing complex information systems using the latest industry technologies, good understanding of DoD Cyber Security requirements, and previous project management experience with complex information systems