Business Process Consultant
Job ID: 3731
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a Business Process Consultant to join our team in Alexandria, VA. Duites and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Applies process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Activity and business process modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, charting and analysis of workflow, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- May be under the supervision and direction of a Principal Business Process Reengineering Specialist or may work independently.
- Required to be on-site on approximately one-quarter of the year.
- Active SECRET clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or Business, or other related fields from an accredited college or university.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in business process reengineering and knowledge management.
- Possess 3 or more years of experience with Army Planning, Programming, and Budget business processes.
- Must have extensive experience knowledge management/business processes methodologies and have conducted Army or OSD PPB-related improvement projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.