Senior Enterprise Security Specialist
Job ID: 3730
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a Senior Enterprise Security Specialist to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The ideal candidate will assume the DoD RMF role of Senior Information System Security Officer (S-ISSO). Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs integration of cybersecurity compliance (FISMA, RMF), cybersecurity operations, and systems development lifecycle (SDLC) security activities for all applicable environments and efforts.
- Provides support to all organization-wide information governance activities.
- Ensures adherence to enterprise information security policies, standards and practices to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs.
- Provides support in reviewing and editing existing Information Security Policies, procedures, and standards.
- Skill and expertise combines cybersecurity with knowledge of Agile application development and DevSecOps—has established experience with cloud platform services, DevOps practices such as build/release management, secure SDLC DevSecOps practices such as automating security processes in CI/CD pipelines, and general automation.
- Must resolve problems, mitigate delays, disputes and escalate issues.
- Requires the ability to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Provides recommendations to adapt and respond to dynamic cybersecurity landscape and continually improves security processes and posture.
- Active SECRET clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance/Cybersecurity Engineering, or Mathematics from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in enterprise information assurance/cybersecurity, cybersecurity operations, and federal cybersecurity compliance.
- Must be familiar with DoD Risk Management Framework.
- Understands NIST SP 800-53 and CNSSI 1253 security controls.
- Must be 8570 compliant DoD IAT and IAM Lv. III with field related certifications from internationally recognized certification bodies with at least one cloud security certifications. Preference for an additional cloud platform-specific (AWS) security certification.