Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
Job ID: 3727
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, has a need for a Web Engineer Designer.
This job requisition is for the Fires Center of Excellence, Fort Sill (FCoE & FS), Chief Information Office supporting the Field Artillery and Air Defense Artillery Schools and elements across the entire installation with Automation Management Support Services (AMSS) and sustainment of current and emerging Information Technology (IT) support.
- Design (re-design) and manage media sites
- Integrate software
- Develop web-based applications/interfaces and knowledge management
- Response to service requests
- Active Secret (Preferred) or Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- 4 year degree in multimedia development or 3 years of job experience designing and managing aspects of SharePoint (items a- e)
- Designed site and templates, managed permissions, developed workflow, etc.
- HTML experience
- Cascading Style Language (CSS) experience
- Java Script experience
- Adobe Creative Suite applications experience
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and supervise support staff
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds and climb/work at heights of 20 feet