Learning Management Specialist
Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
Job ID: 3725
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, has a need for a Learning Management Specialist.
The Fires Center of Excellence, Fort Sill (FCoE & FS), Chief Information Office supporting the Field Artillery and Air Defense Artillery Schools and elements across the entire installation with Automation Management Support Services (AMSS) and sustainment of current and emerging Information Technology (IT) support.
As the Learning Management Specialist your duties across the Fort Sill installation will include but not limited to the following:
- Support development of classified training sites.
- Develop and support courses
- Serve as the ELLC expert
- Help develop course frameworks, blended learning (in classroom and virtual).
- Perform database management, content management, system availability, software/hardware compatibility, functionality, network security conflicts, and system efficiency
- Gather and analyze Blackboard LMS usage
- Active SECRET clearance (US Citizens who can obtain a clearance may apply)
- Must have 2 or more years of Army Enterprise Lifelong Learning Center (ELLC) in the following areas:
- Developing courses with Blackboard
- Administering courses in Blackboard
- Managing community engagement with Blackboard
- Managing content in Blackboard
- Developing and sustaining online training sites