Information Assurance Officer
Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
Job ID: 3724
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, has a need for an Information Assurance Officer.
The Fires Center of Excellence, Fort Sill (FCoE & FS), Chief Information Office supporting the Field Artillery and Air Defense Artillery Schools and elements across the entire installation with Automation Management Support Services (AMSS) and sustainment of current and emerging Information Technology (IT) support.
As the information Assurance Support Officer (IASO) your duties across the Fort Sill installation will include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible daily preventative maintenance of classroom and office automation equipment for students, staff and instructors
- Collect data for Risk Management Framework (RFM) certifications and track and report Department of Defense IAVA
- Assist with the operations and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) infrastructure
- Provide Tier I/II help desk support
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, scan and repair personal computer workstations and printer; add and remove user accounts.
- Support classified and unclassified networks
- Implement and test systems and data backup procedures for integrity.
- Conduct Information Assurance Vulnerability Management .
- Support use of livestream platforms and virtual events
- Active SECRET clearance
- Security Plus certified and passed one of the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) exam (Microsoft Windows 10)
- Possess knowledge of DoD 8500.1 (Department of Defense Information Assurance Policy) and DoD 8500.2 (Department of Defense Information Assurance Implementations).
- Possess knowledge of AR 25-2, Army Cybersecurity
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and supervise support staff
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds and climb/work at heights of 20 feet