Job ID: 3512
CALIBRE, an employee-owned management consulting and digital transformation company is looking for a Network Engineer, to provide tier 3 support and network disaster recovery expertise. Must be able to test and document system behavior, performance, and security. Ability to plan, design, and troubleshoot local and wide area network infrastructure, including routers, firewalls, switches, gateways, DNS servers, DHCP servers, clustering solutions, and related hardware, software, and services. Configuring and troubleshooting VOIP phones with Cisco call manager. Understanding of configuring and troubleshooting DNS including Zone transfers, Forwarders, and Records. Supervise and mentor junior colleagues.
- Requires strong knowledge of PC/Network communications hardware/software, in a multi-protocol environment, and network management software
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi task and meet competing deadline
- Ability to think critically
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Supervise, coach, and cross-train junior colleagues
- Ability to support team and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain government issued security clearance.
- Perform work in an office setting.
- US Citizen
- Configuring Cisco VLANs and Trunks on Cisco Nexus and Catalyis switches
- Working knowledge of Palo Alto networks including troubleshoot tools and monitoring
- Working knowledge of HA and redundant technologies used in VM ware, Cisco, and Palo Alto
- Understanding how VIPs work with load balancers and able to add and remove members