Sr. Process Improvement Specialist (MBB)
Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Job ID: 3511
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Sr. Process Improvement Specialist/Master Black Belt (MBB) to provide management and strategy consulting, program planning, change management, auditing, assessments and evaluations support to the Department of Defense (DoD). The candidate will conduct CPI projects using a variety of improvement methodologies (e.g., LSS, BPR, TOC, Lean, HCD, Agile Project Management (excludes Software Development), DFSS, etc.). The candidate must be capable of delivering the following services:
- Support and assist execution of enterprise and organizational CPI deployments to include assistance with government CPI governance, management and strategy.
- Provide specific actionable recommendations to improve agency enterprise and organizational process performance, and issuance improvements.
- Develop and/or deliver CPI training.
- Ability to maintain a minimum of IT-II clearance or a favorably adjudicated T3 investigation.
- Valid/recognized third party certificate as MBB.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, think creatively, work independently, and deliver high quality work.
- Candidate Review by the government to ensure skillsets meet the position qualifications.
- Work on client site in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in consulting, program management, and training.
- 5+ years of Advanced CPI expertise, to include at least five (5) years of certified LSS MBB, HCD Design Expert, Lean Sensei and/or Scrum Master experience including the completion of strategic level projects with measurable results.
- Master’s Degree.
- DoD experience.
- Experience with assessment, reporting, and preparation of organizations to achieve recognition in nationally accepted performance quality award programs (e.g. Baldrige and Shingo awards).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Familiarity with CAPER or other similar tools.