Intel Analyst (Operations Center)
Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Job ID: 3500
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an Employee-Owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking an Intel Operations Analyst (Mid-Level) to support operations at a Department of the Army Intelligence Mission Command Center Operations Cell providing intel analyst support. Intel Operations Analyst provides support to the customer in gaining and maintaining situational awareness and understanding of the operational environment by leveraging all-source intelligence reporting, open source tool sets, and finished intelligence products. This is a temporary position not to exceed one year.
Intel Operations Analyst organizes, analyzes, and develops reliable intelligence products necessary to aid situational understanding, support the development of plans and orders, and answer information requirements that have immediate or potential impact on the client’s global intelligence operations, personnel and capabilities, and enhance situational understanding. Analytics and Intelligence Analyst consolidates, combines, and correlates information together to deliver global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision-making and execution of client missions.
- Provide the HQ INSCOM with Analytical and Intelligence Support focused on monitoring news media outlets, NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and JWICS networks for situational awareness. Maintain continuous surveillance of the world situation for items of interest in support of ongoing global operations, emerging situations and planning efforts for near-, mid-, and long-term efforts, to help decision makers understand the threat to U.S. forces.
- Prepare and conduct Briefs/Updates for Senior leadership.
- Produce and provide daily/weekly/monthly briefings, summaries, and other intelligence operational statistical reports.
- Monitor the HQ INSCOM IOC phone lines that include commercial, DSN, SVOIP and NSTS lines.
- Monitor message traffic on NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and JWICS and disseminate information as required and requested by the INSCOM G-3.
- Respond to general inquiries from SIL, INSCOM G-3 Directorate leadership, IMCC leadership, the COR, or higher government authority.
- Receive and disseminate information received via telephone, email, and other internal systems as necessary.
- Maintain and update currents lists of CCIRs from the CCDRs, telephone logs, HQDA Execution Orders, Fragmentary Orders, and Warning Orders IAW IMCC IOC SOP or IMCC Knowledge Enterprise procedures.
- U.S. Citizen
- Must hold/maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
- 10-15 years’ experience working military plans and operations processes. This position is in an operations center and candidate must have experience in this arena.
- Experience on a Battalion or higher-level staff as a primary staff officer, primary staff section NCOIC, or as a primary staff section warrant officer.
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and data analysis.
- Experience with intelligence operational production, exploitation, and dissemination, with and working knowledge of the Army’s five paragraph operations order format.
- Demonstrated experience delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision-making and execution of client missions using automated systems.
- Knowledge and expertise with the intelligence and operational cycles, and the data, tools, techniques, and procedures (TTP), and analytic process used for each phase of targeting.
- Knowledge of DOD and Federal Agencies networks, data, work products, intelligence analysis tools in support of intelligence operations.
- Familiar with current IC databases and tools.
- Ability to prepare and deliver technical and non-technical information and instructional briefings and other training to team members and government personnel.