Logistics Business Analyst
Job ID: 3366
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is seeking a Logistics Business Analyst to provide functional analysis support to the Logistics Data Analysis Center (LDAC). Applicant will develop Business Requirements within the LDAC Software Engineering Process (SEP) lifecycle framework for new projects including Strategic Support Area Business Reporting Environment (SABRE) capabilities and legacy tools including Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) applications.
- Serve as a functional subject matter expert (supply, maintenance, transportation) in support of an application development team.
- Perform functional analysis of logistics system databases.
- Provide functional area assistance to LDAC staff, developers, and customers in the areas of maintenance, supply, and transportation at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels.
- Assist in identifying logistics requirements throughout the depth of the Army maintenance, supply and distribution systems.
- Make recommendations to the developmental team for product improvements.
- Utilize Jira to communicate and help manage project requirements, and use Remedy to track customer help desk tickets.
- Must have an active SECRET security clearance.
- Intermediate understanding of Army logistics operations at the strategic and/or tactical/operational levels.
- Basic data mining skills and be proficient with MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Prior trainer experience, to include formulation of training topics and supporting documentation.
- Familiarity with LDAC operations is preferred.
- Exposure to Logistics Information Warehouse(LIW) applications is also preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with data analytics or data visualization a definite plus.
- Bachelors degree.
- Must have 5-7 years of related experience.