Fed/Civ Capture Director
Job ID: 3310
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company is looking for a Capture Director for our FedCiv Directorate.
The position will be based at our headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for managing business development and capture processes to win new business and achieve aggressive sales goals. The Capture Director will handle multiple major pursuits in the Federal Civilian market spaces, work across organizational lines to develop winning bids, handle teaming, brief senior leadership, and manage internal and external pursuit resources responsibly. The ideal candidate will have superb attention to detail, a strong grasp of process, be a hands-on manager, and have a track record of winning new business.
- Must have organizational knowledge of the Civilian Agencies
- Must have a thorough knowledge of federal acquisition/procurement and contract management practices, to include understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Must be capable of managing and working multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Must demonstrate tracking and prioritization, assembling teams, developing winning solutions, and organizing and leading the pursuit process
- Must have the ability to research and gather relevant information to address customer hot buttons, recommend features and benefits of a proposed solution, and recommend win themes for proposal sections
- Strong understanding of IDIQs, GWACs, Schedules, RFPs, and fixed price, cost reimbursable, and cost plus requirements
- Strong understanding of the proposal writing process
- Possess and display high ethical and business standards
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work effectively under stress and tight deadlines, processing information quickly and accurately with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime, often with limited advance notice
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint and Office, in particular Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Trained in the Shipley Capture Planning process or equivalent process
- Ability to work within and foster a positive, collaborative work environment, demonstrate a professional attitude, and meet established goals and responsibilities while working in cooperation with colleagues
- Ability to travel
- U.S. Citizenship required
- BA/BS degree
- A minimum of 8-10 of capture management experience demonstrating development of Capture Plans for key pursuits with an extensive understanding of solutioning, competitive assessments, risk review triggers and processes, pricing, price-to-win, recruiting/staffing, teaming arrangements/workshare, and proposal development