Advanced Data Analyst Programmer
Job ID: 3280
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is looking for a Intermediate level Advanced Data Analyst Programmer in support of a current US Army contract. We are seeking someone that is available immediately. Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize Java programming expertise to develop, deploy, and maintain applications.
- Contribute to all stages of application development, from UI design to final testing.
- Work closely with other developers to implement solutions to support planned functionality.
- Support and participate in Agile Scrum environment.
- Must have an active SECRET security clearance.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Strong understanding of Java
- Strong understanding of backend services.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Angular.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Oracle.
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field (other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).
- Must have 3-5 years experience as an Advanced Data Analyst Programmer.
- Understanding of Denodo/Hadoop.