Job ID: 3243
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is seeking a SharePoint Developer to work with a customer team(s) and within a broader Talent Development/Management team to design and develop leadership & professional development focused web content, and assist with the migrating of existing applications from legacy platforms to newer infrastructure platforms.
The candidate is expected to actively participate in requirements capture and definition meetings with the customer, and may be responsible for web content requirements, development, deployment, administration, and testing. Additionally, the candidate must be equally comfortable working independently or with a team, be self-motivated, exhibit excellent project/task management and coordination skills, being able to interface with multiple stakeholders. The position is located in Northern Virginia, but exact location may vary. Up to 10% local travel is required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must hold an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph clearance to be considered.
- Strong web content development experience.
- Solid graphic design, and content layout skills
- Familiarity with various web content development technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, detail oriented, quick learner, and a team player.
- Must possess a high attention to detail.
- Five or more years of general web content development experience.
- Two or more years of web content development in WordPress, Joomla, SharePoint, including designing, testing, and implementation of new media.
- Demonstrated success is a highly engaged, customer-focused environment.
- Two or more years in secure US Government environments.
- Experience with jQuery, AJAX, and JSON is beneficial.
- Working knowledge of various Web Content Management Platforms.
- Experience with transition/migration of content and functionality to other platforms.
- Understanding of project management and business processes and systems.
- Agile development experience is desired, but not required.
Bachelor's Degree in IT field is preferred. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)