Business Intelligence Analyst
Job ID: 3229
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to work full-time out in Dulles,VA. Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI with poly security clearance to be eligible for this role.
The successful candidate will work with customers and within a small to medium team to design and develop business intelligence reports and products to analyze success metrics to evaluate and recommend enhancements to existing and new business processes. Analysis of existing customer requirements with attention on understanding the full picture will be critical to the success of this position. The applicant should have experience in various business intelligence and reporting platforms such as Cognos, Tableau, and SharePoint. Proven experience developing business performance reports and summaries is required.
The candidate is expected to actively participate in requirements capture and definition meetings with the client, and may be responsible for designing and executing reporting strategies as well as producing professional presentations and reports to be consumed at the executive level. Additionally, the candidate must be equally comfortable working independently or with a team, be self-motivated, exhibit exceptional problem-solving skills, and have an aptitude for learning new information and methodologies. The position is located in Northern Virginia, but exact location may vary. Up to 10% local travel is required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must hold an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Cognos, Tableau, SharePoint
- Strong analytical and comprehension skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, detail oriented, quick learner, and a team player
- Must possess a high attention to detail
- A minimum of five years of business intelligence reporting experience
- Two years of demonstrated Cognos, Tableau, or SharePoint reporting experience
- Experience with business data analysis and reporting
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate and prioritize multiple work streams
- Two years in secure US Government environments (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in IT field is preferred. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)